Boundary Bay Airport is committed to working with our community neighbours to minimize the effect of aircraft noise to the extent possible while maintaining a safe and efficient air transportation center.
To help manage noise effectively, interested parties may register their concerns by phoning the airport administration office during normal business hours or by submitting an email through our Contact Us page. Airport Operations staff will review all inquiries and respond as soon as possible with pertinent information.
To provide you with as much information as possible, we encourage you to visit Vancouver Airport Web Tracker. This site tracks all aircraft activity, aircraft type, airport of departure and noise monitoring stations within the Greater Vancouver area.
Safety & Hazard Reporting
Safety is a high priority at Boundary Bay Airport and a Safety Management Plan has been developed to address all aspects of the airport operation.
Alpha Aviation has developed a set of objectives that move us towards long term safety at the Boundary Bay Airport. These objectives are to:
- Actively manage the habitat and wildlife within and surrounding the Boundary Bay Airport.
Provide all staff with quality safety training relating to the workplace.
- Encourage all staff, tenants and airport users to proactively report all hazards and incidents.
- We encourage all airport users to proactively report all hazards and incidents. Please forward suggestions, comments, recommendations or questions to us on any matters related to safety.
You may wish to submit this report anonymously if you do not require feedback.
Airport Rules and Regulations
This document outlines Rules and Regulations to be followed by tenants, aircraft, vehicles and visitors to the airport. These Rules and Regulations are set out to clarify requirements in meeting lease obligations, airport safety and security standards, as well as Transport Canada regulations.
- Apron 2 and Taxiway Echo Construction 2019
- Notice of Planned Construction Summer 2018
- CZBB Airside Project Update Aug 29 th 2017
- CZBB Airside Project Update Jul 13 th 2017
- CZBB Airside Project Update Jul 4 th 2017
- CZBB Airside Project Update Jun 7th 2017
- Runway 12-30 Reactivation Project 2017
- Airside Capital Project Update_August_10_2016
- Airside Capital Project Update_July_20_2016
- Airside Capital Project Update_June_28_2016
- BBA Temp Hangar 2016
- Airside Capital Project Update_October_14_2015
- Airside Capital Project Update_August_27_2015
- Airside Capital Project Update_August_5_2015
- Project Update July_29_2015
- Runway 12/30 Reactivation Construction Coorditation_July_29
- Airside Capital Project Update_June_10_2015
- Airside Capital Project Update_May_6_2015
- Project Update_April 21_2015 (PDF)
- Apron 1 Construction_Coordination_and_Safety (PDF)
- Airside Capital Project Update_April_2_2015
- Airside Capital Project Update_March_16_2015
- Project Update_December 12_2014 (PDF)